Tuesday 23rd April
UPDATE@1000BST: The published frequency is incorrect. The CORRECT FREQUENCY is 11481V. All other parameters remain unchanged. This frequency will also be used for the Live next week and the Encore the following Sunday.
The Test for next week’s broadcast is at 1100-1200BST / 1200-1300CEST with the test content carried on IS-1002 and E5Wa. All usual support will be in place throughout the test.
Wednesday 17th April
At 17:37 BST the power was successfully swapped with no loss of service.
NB! As at 1730 BST there will be a brief interruption in service within the next 15 mins while the Outside Broadcast sorts out local power issues. Once this is swapped over, the feed will be up and stable for the extent of the broadcast.
The feed on IS 10-02 is now up and stable at 1723 BST/1823CEST.
The feed on IS-1002 will be available from 1730BST / 1830CEST. The Service Name to look for is “RSC As You Like It“.
Tuesday 16th April
The feed on IS 10-02 is now up and stable at 10:57 BST, 16th April
The Test ahead of tomorrow’s live broadcast is on 16th April 1100-1200BST (1200-1300CEST). The feed is carried on IS-1002. There are NO subtitles. All usual support functions are available.
Thursday 11th April
NTLive Test . The feed on IS 10-02 is up and stable. if you have a stand alone receiver, please follow all the instructions below if you are having problems tuning in, before you call your helpline.
Eclair ,LANsat and Odeon venues, please contact your helpline if you are having tuning problems.
ADDITIONAL POST-TEST INFORMATION
During the pre-broadcast satellite test for All About Eve this afternoon a small number of UK exhibitors made us aware that they were having a problem tuning in. If you have not tested your STB/FTA receivers today you MAY face similar issues as this has happened on 2 (non-“NT Live”) broadcasts over the last week.
- If you did not Test on Wednesday you MUST follow the instructions given in the tuning mail out you received. This includes the need to DELETE Event Cinema channels stored on your receiver. Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- If, when tuning your FTA receiver (e.g. inc. Icecrypts), you have good Level (80-90%) and good Quality (65%+), but you get the message, when Searching “No TV Channels found”, then you will need to perform a “Service Data Reset”. Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- After SDR, turn the power off for 10”, using the switch at the back, then turn on again.
- After the usual power-on re-boot, go to “Dish Settings” and reset for your local config (i.e. select the Intelsat IS-1002/Thor satellite (the one without “-C” at the end of its name), select Separate for Tuner Connection and Tuner-1. (This covers almost every cinema config we have come across before). Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- Then attempt to tune to again.
- Over the last 8 days, this has solved every “L+Q but no channel found” situations
- We have extended the start of the TEST tomorrow (Thursday) to 1700BST / 1800CEST (vs 1730/1830 as published). This has now been confirmed by Telenor.
- We will add this additional information to https://satfacts.creativebroadcastsolutions.com/
- Please start to tune at 1700BST/1800CEST
- Those who did Test today should be able to just select the channel again
The Test ahead of tomorrow’s broadcast is at 1130-1230BST (1230-1330CEST). The feed is carried on IS-1002. The usual support resources are in place for this Test.
SUBTITLES must be OFF in UK and Ireland cinemas.
SUNDAY 7th April
The Encore is feed is now available on IS-1002. The Test runs to 1340BST, Cards to 1400BST and then the main content follows with anexpected end time of 1820BST
TUESDAY 2nd April
The morning Test on IS-1002 and E5Wa is from 0900-1000GMT / 1000-1100BST / 1100-1200CEST.
NOTE: The main broadcast feed Test period starts at 1600GMT/1700BST/1800CEST
Saturday 30th March
The Test period will start at 1430GMT/UK (1530CET) and carried on IS-1002 and E5Wa
Monday 25th March
The test feed will be available on E5Wa 0830-0900GMT / 0930-1000CET. This is followed by the Test on IS-1002 at 0930-1000GMT / 1030-1100CET.
UPDATE@1545 2nd March. The Test period starts at 1630GMT/1730CET with the feed on IS-1002 and E5Wa
The feed is available on E5Wa 0830-0900GMT / 0930-1000CET. This is followed by the Test on IS-1002 at 0930-1000GMT / 1030-1100CET.
UPDATE Sunday 24th: The feed is available and stable for this afternoon’s Encore broadcast. The programme is due to end at 1720GMT and is on IS-1002 only.
UPDATE at 17:55GMT. The feed is now available and stable on both IS-1002 and E5Wa.
The Test ahead of tonight’s broadcast is at these times:
IS-1002 is 1000-1100GMT/UK
E5Wa is 1100-1200GMT (1200-1300CET)