Thursday 11th April
NTLive Test . The feed on IS 10-02 is up and stable. if you have a stand alone receiver, please follow all the instructions below if you are having problems tuning in, before you call your helpline.
Eclair ,LANsat and Odeon venues, please contact your helpline if you are having tuning problems.
ADDITIONAL POST-TEST INFORMATION
During the pre-broadcast satellite test for All About Eve this afternoon a small number of UK exhibitors made us aware that they were having a problem tuning in. If you have not tested your STB/FTA receivers today you MAY face similar issues as this has happened on 2 (non-“NT Live”) broadcasts over the last week.
- If you did not Test on Wednesday you MUST follow the instructions given in the tuning mail out you received. This includes the need to DELETE Event Cinema channels stored on your receiver. Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- If, when tuning your FTA receiver (e.g. inc. Icecrypts), you have good Level (80-90%) and good Quality (65%+), but you get the message, when Searching “No TV Channels found”, then you will need to perform a “Service Data Reset”. Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- After SDR, turn the power off for 10”, using the switch at the back, then turn on again.
- After the usual power-on re-boot, go to “Dish Settings” and reset for your local config (i.e. select the Intelsat IS-1002/Thor satellite (the one without “-C” at the end of its name), select Separate for Tuner Connection and Tuner-1. (This covers almost every cinema config we have come across before). Seek advice locally if you do not know how to do this. The Helpline will not assist you in this matter.
- Then attempt to tune to again.
- Over the last 8 days, this has solved every “L+Q but no channel found” situations
- We have extended the start of the TEST tomorrow (Thursday) to 1700BST / 1800CEST (vs 1730/1830 as published). This has now been confirmed by Telenor.
- We will add this additional information to https://satfacts.creativebroadcastsolutions.com/
- Please start to tune at 1700BST/1800CEST
- Those who did Test today should be able to just select the channel again
The Test ahead of tomorrow’s broadcast is at 1130-1230BST (1230-1330CEST). The feed is carried on IS-1002. The usual support resources are in place for this Test.
SUBTITLES must be OFF in UK and Ireland cinemas.